Friday, February 25, 2005

[PD] Crush



It always happens. Everytime I'm in a new social setting, I'll find myself attracted to some girl or another. Sometimes it's almost a conscious decision about who the cutest girl in any group is because that's the person who I want to validate my existence. Go ahead and ask me, in any group, I'll tell you who the one person is that I want to pay attention to me.
Growing up, I had this f'd up idea that the 10% most attractive people date themselves and the rest of us have to fight amongst ourselves to climb the social ladder. Sure, the top 10% could choose to date below their level, but that was their choice. I have no idea where this theory came from. All I can figure is that growing up watching media and seeing that beautiful actors dated other beautiful actors, it must be the way it is.

No comments: