Monday, February 14, 2005

Dr. Sin

I went to Mike's the week before last to watch Dr. Who for the first time. I caught the end of Pyramids of Mars and saw a Peter Davidson episode. The only thing I liked was the idea of containing fire through the power of thought for some reason. The Peter Davidson character had a companion that was suppose to be American and I didn't think that she did that bad of a job but then it occurred to me that she sounded like a teenager from a John Hughes movie. She was doing Molly Ringwald.
While I was there, Mike showed me the trailer for Sin City. It looks just like the comic book. It's amazing. I'm going to have to show people the comic before they see the movie so that they'll be impressed.


This picture of Oldman from Batman Begins is enough to want me to see this movie. It's like he got Gordon's mustache perfectly.

No comments: